- French National Assembly Approves Mass Surveillance of French Citizens!05/05/15
- La Quadrature du Net upgrades to version 2.122/04/15
- French Intelligence Bill: French President Hollande to shut down public debate21/04/15
- Letter to MEPs: Do not give up Net Neutrality!20/04/15
- Unacceptable Surveillance of French Citizens soon to be Adopted!17/04/15
[Techdirt] Net Neutrality Rules Are Already Forcing Companies To Play Fair, And The Giant ISPs Absolutely Hate It
- [TheGuardian] How we sold our souls - and more - to the internet giants21/05/15
- [Politico] French surveillance bill faces EU scrutiny19/05/15
- [TechDirt] To The NSA, A Reporter Covering Al Qaeda Looks Identical To An Al Qaeda Member19/05/15
- [TheGuardian] France passes new surveillance law in wake of Charlie Hebdo attack13/05/15
- [NationalJournal] Federal Appeals Court Rules NSA Spying Illegal13/05/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.