- Net Neutrality Has No Future Without a Strong And Independant Supervision27/04/18
- It's Time to Tackle GAFAM and Their World18/04/18
- La Quadrature du Net opens to new members14/03/18
- "Fake news" : bringing the European debate to the source of the problem06/03/18
- Founding Campaign 2017: Thank You, Everyone!21/02/18
- [ArsTechnica] Senate votes to overturn Ajit Pai’s net neutrality repeal17/05/18
- [Wired] As Zuckerberg Smiles to Congress, Facebook Fights State Privacy Laws22/04/18
- [Bloomberg] U.K. Assessing Evidence After Search at Cambridge Analytica04/04/18
- [Reuters] Dutch say 'no' in referendum on spy agency tapping powers04/04/18
- [TorrentFreak] Piracy Can Help Music Sales of Many Artists, Research Shows09/02/18
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.