- La Quadrature du Net opens to new members14/03/18
- "Fake news" : bringing the European debate to the source of the problem06/03/18
- Founding Campaign 2017: Thank You, Everyone!21/02/18
- Fake news: Macron's future law is dodging the real issue12/01/18
- End of the privacy debate in the European Parliament: overview21/12/17
[Techdirt] EU Politicians Tell European Commission To Suspend Privacy Shield Data Transfer Framework
- [TheNewYorkTimes] In Newark, Police Cameras, and the Internet, Watch You15/06/18
- [BBC] Copyright law could put end to net memes13/06/18
- [TheNewtWeb] Facebook! Stop sending us lobbyists! demands European Parliament11/06/18
- [BoingBoing] #NetNeutrality: 49 Senators urge Ryan to schedule House vote before protections expire10/06/18
- [TheVerge] Facebook and Google hit with $8.8 billion in lawsuits on day one of GDPR30/05/18
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.