- Is the Council Selling Our Personal Data to Private Companies?24/06/15
- France in the Era of Mass Surveillance! We must resist!24/06/15
- Letter to S&D and ALDE MEPs: Stand Up for Net Neutrality24/06/15
- French Surveillance Bill: a Major Defeat for Liberties19/06/15
- Promote Strong Encryption and Anonymity in the Digital Age17/06/15
- [TheIntercept] U.N. Report Asserts Encryption as a Human Right in the Digital Age02/06/15
- [TheGuardian] Malware is not only about viruses - companies preinstall it all the time01/06/15
- [Techdirt] Net Neutrality Rules Are Already Forcing Companies To Play Fair, And The Giant ISPs Absolutely Hate It27/05/15
- [WashingtonPost] As encryption spreads, U.S. grapples with clash between privacy, security22/05/15
- [Re-publica] Fighting that Terminator in our Pockets21/05/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.