- Copyright in France: Wishful Thinking and Real Dangers14/05/13
- Culture and the Internet: the report10/05/13
- Privacy Alert: #0 Introduction07/05/13
- EU Parliament Opens The Door to Copyright Repression in TAFTA25/04/13
- Regulation Set To Strip Citizens Of Their Right To Privacy24/04/13
- [CNN] Opinion: The Internet is a surveillance state12/06/13
- [TorrentFreak] High Court Gives Irish ISPs 30 Days To Block The Pirate Bay12/06/13
- [TorrentFreak] UK ISPs Secretly Start Blocking Torrent Site Proxies11/06/13
- [InfoJustice] Sharing is a cultural right, not a market failure10/06/13
- [TorrentFreak] ARM Launches Hollywood Approved Anti-Piracy Processor07/06/13
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.