- Symposium: Mass Surveillance — When Reality Exceeds The Fiction07/11/14
- Terrorism Bill: The French Senate Adopts The Law Eroding Liberties16/10/14
- A Unilateral Declaration of the Digital Human Rights Dangerously Mistakes Personal Data and Creative Work08/10/14
- Open Letter to the Council of the European Union on Net Neutrality01/10/14
- Recommendations on The Right to Be Forgotten by La Quadrature du Net and Reporters Without Borders01/10/14
- [Blogs.Wsj] Rip It Up and Start Again: The Plan For EU Telecoms Legislation?17/11/14
- [Gigaom] EU net neutrality law, almost a done deal, may face restart17/11/14
- [TheGuardian] UK ISPs to introduce jihadi and terror content reporting button14/11/14
- [PcWorld] German spy agency seeks millions to monitor social networks outside Germany14/11/14
- [Mediapart] France's new internet anti-terror law branded "ineffective" and "dangerous"14/11/14
Support La Quadrature!
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.