- Net Neutrality: Improvements Are Still Possible16/07/15
- Surveillance: We Must Support Netzpolitik Against the German Government Pressure!15/07/15
- Reda Report: Watch out for last minute amendments!08/07/15
- Net Neutrality: Trialogue betrayed European Parliament's vote30/06/15
- EU Parliament must defend Net Neutrality against pressure from Member States29/06/15
- [TorrentFreak] Court Orders 20 Big Piracy Sites Blocked in Denmark26/08/15
- [NYTimes] AT&T Helped U.S. Spy on Internet on a Vast Scale16/08/15
- [Rfi] Google challenges France over 'right to be forgotten'07/08/15
- [Bloomberg] Facebook Ordered by Hamburg Regulator to Allow Pseudonyms31/07/15
- [TheGuardian] France and the UK are on the edge of Kafkaesque surveillance31/07/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.