- Members of the European Parliament must support the Reda Report on copyright reform!16/03/15
- URGENT! The Positive Reform Of Copyright Is Being Pirated In The European Parliament!16/03/15
- Data Retention: Mass Surveillance Challenged Across Europe12/03/15
- Trade Secrets: We Must Act To Protect Whistleblowers!04/03/15
- Copyright In Brussels: Two Reports, More Than Meets the Eye26/02/15
- [Thewhir] Legal Changes Give French Police Power to Take Down Porn, Terrorism Sites without Court Order10/03/15
- [TheGuardian] Net Neutrality Is Only The Beginning Of An Open Internet26/02/15
- [TheStack] Belarus bans Tor and all anonymising internet technologies26/02/15
- [Wired] Laura Poitras on the Crypto Tools That Made Her Snowden Film Possible25/02/15
- [Infojustice] Copyright Policy and the Right to Science and Culture24/02/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.