- Instrumentalizing Fear to Control Encrypted Communications is Dangerously Anti-Democratic12/02/15
- France Implements Administrative Net Censorship06/02/15
- Open Letter to the World’s Governments in the Wake of Attack on Charlie Hebdo29/01/15
- In 2015, More Than Ever, Fighting For Our Freedoms Is Our Mission28/01/15
- Copyright Reform: The European Parliament Must Follow the Reda Report!26/01/15
- [Infojustice] Copyright Policy and the Right to Science and Culture24/02/15
- [TheVerge] Tumblr raises the alarm for net neutrality05/02/15
- [TheVerge] France Wants To Make Google And Facebook Accountable For Hate Speech29/01/15
- [TheVerge] Here's How The New Republican Congress Plans To Undercut Net Neutrality27/01/15
- [NyTimes] Patriot Act Idea Rises in France, and Is Ridiculed26/01/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.