- 2015 Fundraising campaign: many thanks and see you in 2016! <308/01/16
- Open letter to the world’s governments: protect encryption!04/01/16
- Copyright in Europe: Minimal Reform to Avoid Crucial Questions09/12/15
- For a Parliamentary Investigation Committee on the Recent Attacks and Surveillance Laws23/11/15
- A Police State to Avoid Any Critical Evaluation?19/11/15
- [TheGuardian] Shari Steele on online anonymity: Tor staff are 'freedom fighters'18/01/16
- [TheGuardian] Privacy watchdog attacks snooper's charter over encryption16/01/16
- [TheGuardian] 'Snooper's charter' will cost British lives, MPs are warned11/01/16
- [TheGuardian] Former Guantánamo detainee speaks to hacker conference by video link04/01/16
- [France24] Are French civil liberties another victim of Paris attacks?07/12/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.