- Surveillance: We Must Support Netzpolitik Against the German Government Pressure!15/07/15
- Reda Report: Watch out for last minute amendments!08/07/15
- Net Neutrality: Trialogue betrayed European Parliament's vote30/06/15
- EU Parliament must defend Net Neutrality against pressure from Member States29/06/15
- French Surveillance Bill: LQDN Files an Amicus Brief to the Constitutional Court25/06/15
- [TechDirt] Germany's Leading Digital Rights Blog Netzpolitik.org Accused Of 'Treason' After Leaking Bulk Surveillance Plans16/07/15
- [EuObserver] Loose words sink EU net neutrality bill06/07/15
- [TheRegister] EU threesome promises good times for data protection reform06/07/15
- [Euractiv] Data protection talks start ahead of digital focus at EU summit06/07/15
- [Politico] Malmström predicts Canadian-EU trade deal by July06/07/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.