- EU Parliament Negotiations on Net Neutrality Taking a Disastrous Turn18/02/14
- European Commission Public Consultation on Copyright: La Quadrature du Net's Answer14/02/14
- EU Parliament Civil Liberties Committee Paves the Way for Real Net Neutrality12/02/14
- [Video] Reclaim Our Privacy11/02/14
- The Day We Fight Against Surveillance and in Support of Privacy10/02/14
- [TechDirt] Snowden Gives Testimony To European Parliament Inquiry Into Mass Surveillance, Asks For EU Asylum07/03/14
- [TechDirt] Disappointing: DMCA Being Used To Make Feynman Lectures On Physics Less Accessible06/03/14
- [Spiegel] TTIP, Freihandelsabkommen, EU, USA06/03/14
- [30C3] Investor-to-state Dispute Settlement: A Threat To Democracy04/03/14
- [30C3] Hacking With Care04/03/14
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.