- Only a Few Hours Left to Save the Internet!02/04/14
- Net Neutrality Vote In EU Parliament: MEPs Must Protect the Internet!31/03/14
- La Quadrature du Net Gaining in Strength!28/03/14
- Day Seven Before The Vote to Save Net Neutrality! Parliamentarians Must Protect The Open Internet!27/03/14
- Mass Surveillance: French Spooks and Telcos Hand in Hand25/03/14
[CorporateEurope] Still not loving ISDS: 10 reasons to oppose investors’ super-rights in EU trade deals
- [TheGuardian] Guardian and Washington Post win Pulitzer prize for NSA revelations14/04/14
- [ArsTechnica] After Netflix pays Comcast, speeds improve 65%14/04/14
- [Rt] India, Turkey lead in Facebook censorship, while US tops data snooping14/04/14
- [Infosecurity] Microsoft Wins EU Data Protection Approval for Cloud13/04/14
- [Wired] How Heartbleed Broke the Internet - And Why It Can Happen Again11/04/14
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.