- France: FFDN and LQDN Bring Legal Challenge Against Administrative Website Blocking02/04/15
- French Surveillance Bill: Time To Act!01/04/15
- Convention on online advertising: increased circumvention of the law in the name of fighting piracy26/03/15
- French Intelligence Bill: Everyone Under Surveillance26/03/15
- Intelligence Reform & The French Government's Disastrous Drift on Surveillance17/03/15
- [Reuters] EU executive plans no new data retention law13/03/15
- [TheRegister] Snowden, NSA spying, hard drive malware ... what we need is a UN privacy watchdog!13/03/15
- [BBC] EU data roaming and net neutrality plans attacked13/03/15
- [Thewhir] Legal Changes Give French Police Power to Take Down Porn, Terrorism Sites without Court Order10/03/15
- [TheGuardian] Net Neutrality Is Only The Beginning Of An Open Internet26/02/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.