Open Letter: Proposed Trade Secrets Directive Risks EU Health, Environment, Free Speech And Mobility
- Letter to the Council of the European Union: "Don't Turn Your Backs on Net Neutrality!"26/11/14
- Is the EU Giving Up on Net Neutrality?20/11/14
- Does Commissioner Oettinger Want to Discard Net Neutrality?18/11/14
- Symposium: Mass Surveillance — When Reality Exceeds The Fiction07/11/14
- Terrorism Bill: The French Senate Adopts The Law Eroding Liberties16/10/14
- [EurActiv] TTIP elephants hiding behind ISDS18/12/14
- [Firstlook] Operation Socialist: How GCHQ Spies Hacked Belgium's Largest Telco17/12/14
- [EuObserver] EU commission bans public scrutiny on US data talks12/12/14
- [TorrentFreak] Swedish Police Raid The Pirate Bay, Site Offline12/12/14
- [Wired] Peter Sunde: 'I went to jail for my cause. What did you do?'12/12/14
Support La Quadrature!
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.