- Questions for the 2014-2019 European Commissioners26/09/14
- France Adopts Anti-Terror Law Eroding Civil Liberties25/09/14
- France's New Anti-Terror Bill: All Presumed Terrorist Until Proven Guilty?22/07/14
- The Right to be Forgotten: Don't Forget the Rule of Law!17/07/14
- We Want You to Help La Quadrature du Net!10/07/14
- [CNN] New leaker disclosing US secrets, government concludes06/08/14
- [BBC] Wikipedia link hidden by "right to be forgotten"06/08/14
- [Wired] Free Mobile Data Plans Are Going to Crush the Startup Economy05/08/14
- [Torrentfreak] Block The Pirate Bay Within 3 Days, Austrian ISPs Told01/08/14
- [TheRegister] Will the next US-EU trade pact prevent Brussels acting against US tech giants?01/08/14
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.