- A Move Towards Generalised Internet Surveillance in France?04/12/13
- Surveillance or Privacy… ? Support La Quadrature du Net!02/12/13
- Snowden and the Future of our Communication Architecture21/11/13
- Will the EU Parliament Enable Discrimination Online or Uncompromising Net Neutrality?19/11/13
- Failure of "Licenses for Europe" Underlines the Need for Reform of the EU Copyright Framework13/11/13
- [WashingtonPost] NSA tracking cellphone locations worldwide, Snowden documents show04/12/13
- [TheGuardian] The lies behind this transatlantic trade deal02/12/13
- [ComputerWorldUK] TTIP Update VII02/12/13
- [MondeDiplomatique] The corporation invasion02/12/13
- [SpiegelOnline][de] Deutsche Beamte bremsen Europas Datenschutz aus02/12/13
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.