- Privacy Alert: #0 Introduction07/05/13
- EU Parliament Opens The Door to Copyright Repression in TAFTA25/04/13
- Regulation Set To Strip Citizens Of Their Right To Privacy24/04/13
- Will the EU Parliament Let TAFTA Turn Into Another ACTA?24/04/13
- Copyright: EU Commission Invokes Crisis to Stick to Repression16/04/13
[ZDNet] No piracy watchdog, a tablet tax and free software: France's vision of culture in the digital age
- [TheInquirer] France could drop three strikes copyright law14/05/13
- [BBC] Should Google pay for the internet?14/05/13
- [NYTimes] Bloomberg Admits Terminal Snooping13/05/13
- [NYTimes] Limiting Data Use in Germany12/05/13
- [CNet] Apple deluged by police demands to decrypt iPhones10/05/13
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.