- Net Neutrality: BEREC's "consultation" (or the discouragement policy)07/06/16
- Whistleblowers and the protection of sources02/06/16
- Directive on Terrorism: The European Parliament against our freedoms02/06/16
- European Commission Consultation: More Panorama, Less Neighbouring Rights31/05/16
- Freedom of choice of terminal, key issue for Net Neutrality24/05/16
- [Arstechnica] EU-US Privacy Shield isn’t actually a shield says EU privacy chief01/06/16
- [ETtech] Net Neutrality is complicated: Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales01/06/16
- [ArsTechnica] EU data protection chief: We have serious concerns about Privacy Shield30/05/16
- [TheGuardian] Revealed: How copyright law is being misused to remove material from the internet29/05/16
- [TheIntercept] The Intercept is broadening access to the Snowden archive, here is why26/05/16
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.