Suggested essential reading to further your knowledge, as well as analysis on topics La Quadrature du Net covers.
Sharing provides a new view on the legitimacy of non-market sharing of digital works between individuals. It proposes and discusses a financing scheme for accompanying the growth of information, cultural, and expressive activity in the Internet age.
Sharing takes stock of recent economic knowledge on the culture economy. It provides an original perspective on financing schemes adapted to the enlarged set of contributors and more diverse attention to works that characterize digital culture when it can be freely shared by individuals.
Op-Ed and documents
- ACTA: Updated Analysis of the Final Version
- Protecting Freedoms Online: La Quadrature's Proposals
- WikiLeaks and the Control of the Internet
- Sharing Is Legitimate
- War on Access
- How the French Presidency Hides Political Laundering Inside EU Telecoms Package
- La Quadrature du Net publishes its answers to the Green Paper on Copyright in the Knowledge Economy
- PROPOSITION: Mutualised schemes for the funding of creative activities?
- Will France introduce digital guillotine in Europe?
- Squaring the Net: Op-Ed by C. Espern