- Fake news: Macron's future law is dodging the real issue12/01/18
- End of the privacy debate in the European Parliament: overview21/12/17
- We still need you: La Quadrature du Net extends its support campaign19/12/17
- For the European Parliament, personal data are not commodities!21/11/17
- La Quadrature du Net is our tool, let's sharpen it!16/11/17
- [TheRegister] Leaked: The UK's secret blueprint with telcos for mass spying on internet, phones – and backdoors13/05/17
- [ArsTechnica] Net neutrality rules took away your Internet freedom, FCC chair claims28/04/17
- [Wired] Why the FCC’s Plans to Gut Net Neutrality Just Might Fail28/04/17
- [TheVerge] US Senate votes to let internet providers share your web browsing history without permission25/04/17
- [ArsTechnica] After vote to kill privacy rules, users try to “pollute” their Web history24/04/17
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.