- New Measures Against Terrorism: No Doublespeaking On Liberties!26/01/15
- Net Neutrality: the Member States and Commission about to turn their back on the Parliament's Vote!23/01/15
- #CharlieHebdo: No to Securitarian Instrumentalisation09/01/15
- Thank You 3141516... Times For Your Support To La Quadrature du Net!22/12/14
- Open Letter: Proposed Trade Secrets Directive Risks EU Health, Environment, Free Speech And Mobility17/12/14
- [BoingBoing] Cameron To Press Obama For Help Outlawing Encryption, Destroying Internet Freedom21/01/15
- [Newscientist] Mass Surveillance Not Effective For Finding Terrorists16/01/15
- [WashingtonPost] Hollande Vows To Protect All Religions In France, But Warns Open Society Untouchable16/01/15
- [TechDirt] When We Call Criminal Acts 'Terrorism' We Destroy Our Rights And Sacrifice Our Principles13/01/15
- [TechDirt] European Parliament Study Likely To Boost Legal Challenges To Blanket Data Retention In Europe13/01/15
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.