- Save The Internet: Final Consultation for the sake of Net Neutrality in Europe01/04/16
- European directive: worrying expansion of anti-terrorism scope01/04/16
- Transatlantic coalition of civil society groups: Privacy Shield is not enough, must return to negotiating tables16/03/16
- Respect My Net: online platform to report Net Neutrality violations03/03/16
- French Constitutional Council Rejects Data Copy During House Raids19/02/16
- [ArsTechnica] Privacy Shield doesn’t do enough to curtail US surveillance, say EU data watchdogs18/04/16
- [NYtimes] FCC Advances Privacy Proposal for U.S. Internet Users06/04/16
- [CNet] How the government plans to protect your privacy from ISPs (FAQ)04/04/16
- [ArsTechnica] Brussels terror attacks: Why ramping up online surveillance isn't the answer04/04/16
- [WashingtonPost] Mass surveillance silences minority opinions, according to study31/03/16
La Quadrature du Net defends
- Human Rights in the digital society
- Access to a free and open Internet
- Sharing of culture and knowledge
La Quadrature du Net is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet.
Let us reform copyright!
In this regard, La Quadrature du Net's platform of proposals provides a thorough analysis of the key stakes and a consistent set of proposals, for the copyright reform as well as related culture and media policy issues.
Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age
Philippe Aigrain, co-founder of La Quadrature du Net, in collaboration with Suzanne Aigrain, describes in his new book Sharing the creative contribution, a financial model designed to sustain an expanding creative economy in a context where sharing is recognized as a right.
Sharing is available
- as a paper book, available globally,
- as a commercial eBook in Epub format,
- in an open access electronic version,
- and a dedicated “live book“ website at http://www.sharing-thebook.com where you can comment on the book chapters, download source code and datasets, and interactively run models with parameters of your choice.